By that time, we booked a 1/2 day tour to the Marine Biology Aquarium and a few sight seeing places. We ran out of time at the aquarium, looking at amazing fishies, shark, petting saltwater marine life, and watching penguins run. It was a happy moment to watch some cute animals. ^_^
| Kiwi ice! It was meh~ |
| Our hotel bed |
| fruit beer! |
| Splash pool at aquarium |
| Penguins! |
| Tour of scenery |
We took some pictures at a costal area and took some great pictures. We then went to a rocky beach area where there was a famous rock that looked like a cat meowing called mao bi tou- I think you had to use your imagination to actually see it. John and I bought some dried squid... must have been really famous or something.... Our tour bus dropped us right back at our hotel after the tour, and we were starving.
We immediately headed toward the famous bao-zi place only to find there was only 1 good kind left (all the others were sold out). It was still amazing, and we've decided to go back for more tomorrow morning before we head out. :)
After dropping off all our stuff at the hotel, we came back out to find a good restaurant to eat at. I guess John really wanted to sit down somewhere and eat... he wasn't too satisfied with all the street food we've been eating. He really wanted to grab a bite at a Thai place since they're everywhere... Yet, the place we ended up going to had terrible food. I ordered a shrimp pancake and Cat got this Thai tofu... I'd vote my pancake as 1 out of 10, with just shrimp flavor and the texture of chicken. Yeah, weird.
We bought some tickets to go see a live show that we've been interested in attending for quite awhile... we always see people in sexy outfits outside this hotel/bar. It was a hilarious show!!! Of course, it looked as if this was just going to be pole dancing... but it turned out only the buff guy worked the pole. All the girls, who were actually dudes who have got a sex change (and were quite pretty, might I add) just did some dancing and... well, undressing of audience members! hahaha Poor guys...
Anyway, it was a hilarous show :D We grabbed some lollipop popsicles (john- taro, cat- red bean, mika- mango) and came back to the room after an uninterested walk through the market (since this was the 3rd time we walked it) and rested our feet before heading out again. We were aiming for shaved ice, but we found none.
We tried this place called Lulu's Bar (hahaha, I know, the second place we've been to called Lulu's) and ordered some drinks while watching music videos. John- Blue Kenting cocktail, Cat- mojito cocktail, me- milk tea.... hahaha I know, I'm lame. BUT, they were all made by the bartender, and they were amazing drinks! :D We stayed there for a bit and went back only after it hained really hard for 30 seconds (John and Cat didn't bring their umbrellas, I had my strawberry umbwella).
Now, we're back at the hotel, watching tv, finished packing, and ready for bed. :)
PS- my camera is done- no more pictures because I don't have anymore space on my memory card. But, we can still take pics with the Tryx, although it doesn't have a flash. :\
UPDATE: card reader! :D New pics coming up!
No comments:
Post a Comment